All-Star Families Compete for Charity on Celebrity Family Feud
Take a look at all the families competing on ABC’s summer game show.
This past weekend ABC’s Celebrity Family Feud taped and big stars came out for charity. The series, hosted by Steve Harvey, is a primetime adaptation of the popular daytime game show. In the six episode series, celebrities and their families and friends compete against each other to win up to $25,000 for their chosen charities. The series debuts Sunday, June 21st, at 8:00PM ET, followed by BattleBots.
The match-ups and celebrities playing are:
- Dr. Phil McGraw (plus wife Robin, son Jay, son Jordan, daughter-in-law Erica) versus Penny and Garry Marshall (plus sister Ronny, Garry’s son Scott, and Penny’s daughter Tracy).
- Dancing With the Stars (Karina Smirnoff, Anna Trebunskaya, Sasha Farber, Witney Carson, and Allison Holker) versus The Bachelor (Sean Lowe, Sean’s wife Catherine, Jason Mesnick, Jason’s wife Molly, and current Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe)
- Glee‘s Kevin McHale (plus mother Elizabeth, father Christopher, sister Shannon, and uncle John) versus comedic actor Fred Willard (plus wife Mary, daughter Hope, son-in-law Mitch, and grandson Freddie)
- American Stars from the NFLPA (Antonio Brown, Nick Mangold, Terrell Suggs, Antonio Gates, and DeMarcus Ware) versus National Stars from the NFLPA (Vernon Davis, Eddie Lacy, Calais Campbell, Matt Forte, and Thomas Davis)
- Actress Monica Potter (plus mother Nancy, sister Jessica, sister Brigette, and sister Kerry) versus celebrity chef Curtis Stone (plus with Lindsay, Lindsay’s father Bill, Lindsay’s mother Diane, and Lindsay’s brother Bryan)
- Actor and presenter Mario Lopez (plus wife Courtney, sister-in-law Gina, mother Elvia, and brother-in-law Damian) versus actor Joey Lawrence (plus brother Matthew, brother Andrew, mother Donna, and grandfather Harry)
- Mike & Molly‘s Katy Mixon (plus father Fred, mother Donna, sister Emily, and brother Joel) versus Duck Dynasty‘s Willie Robertson (plus wife Korie, son John, daughter Sadie, and daughter Rebecca)
- NFL tight end Rob Gronkowski (plus brother Gordon, brother Daniel, father Gordon, and brother Christopher) versus actress Holly Robinson Peete (plus husband Rodney, mother Dolores, brother Matt, and cousin Kelly)
- Actress and comedienne Niecy Nash (plus cousin Mario, daughter Donielle, son Dominic, and mother Margaret) versus actress Cheryl Hines (plus mother Rosemary, brother Chris, sister Becky, and brother Michael)
- Actress, singer, and dancer Keke Palmer (plus brother-in-law Frank, father Larry, mother Sharon, and sister Loreal) versus actor and comedian Bill Engvall (plus wife Gail, son Travis, daughter Emily, and son-in-law William)
- Actor Ed Asner (plus son Matt, daughter Liza, daughter Katie, and son-in-law Michael) versus actress and comedienne Vicki Lawrence (plus husband Al, daughter Courtney, son Garrett, and god-daughter Kendall)
- Actor Anthony Anderson (plus mother Derrick, brother Doris, aunt Denise, and sister-in-law Carol) versus singer and actress Toni Braxton (plus sisters Tamar, Trina, Towanda, and Traci)