Watch: Everyone Lost on Last Night’s Jeopardy!
- Alex Davis
- On January 19, 2016
Well this is awkward…
Answer: This event, only occurring three previous times in over three decades, means everyone loses.
Question: What is a Three Way Jeopardy! Tie on $0?
If you missed it, a pretty rare event happened on last night’s episode of Jeopardy!. The answer was “A 1957 event led to the creation of a national historic site in this city, signed into law by a president whose library is now there too.” This one proved to be a bit too hard for our three contestants and everyone missed it. No one could come up with “Little Rock, Arkansas.” Worse is everyone wagered everything, and we ended with a three way tie on $0.
What happens in this situation? Unfortunately, there is no winner and everyone goes home. Three new contestants will compete tomorrow. Check it out above.
Game Show Debut Week, Part One, Begins Today... September 14, 2015 | Alex Davis
Daphne Fowler, Game Show Queen May 27, 2014 | Christian Carrion
“Wheel” and “Jeopardy!” Impacted by the NFL... December 13, 2014 | Bob Hagh
Jeopardy! Teen Tournament to Air July 21st... May 27, 2014 | Alex Davis
Subscribe to BuzzerBlog via Email
- GSN Partners with Novomatic Americas for The World Championship of Slots
- Prepare for #Debates2016 2003’s Who Wants To Be Governor of California: The Debating Game
- Watch: The Price is Right Debuts New Game Hot Seat
- Celebrity Name Game, The Price is Right, and Let’s Make A Deal Debut New Seasons Today
- Season Premieres of The Price is Right and Let’s Make A Deal on September 19th
September 28, 2016
September 26, 2016
September 24, 2016
September 19, 2016
September 6, 2016